[ms4w-users] Mobile Internet plus GIS

Helder Muianga helder.muianga at uem.mz
Mon Mar 30 07:50:02 EST 2009

Hi guys, I´m back to GIS development. Last time (2006) I used Cartoweb3 to
build my first GIS application to my thesis at university. Now I´m planning
to write another thesis for my Master. I´m thinking about something related
to Mobile Intert plus GIS.

I plan to use the mobile network to locate infraestructures. Please, any
helo I would appreciate? (Tools, literature, books, etc...)

Com os melhores cumprimentos,

Hélder MC Muianga
Systems Engineer and Implementer/DBA

"LUTA PELAS TUAS CONVICÇÕES, MESMO QUE ISSO TE CUSTE UMA LÁGRIMA"