[MS4W-Users] [ms4w-users] Testing ms4w + 5.6.0 beta 3, c# mapscript: imageobj error

G. Tiemens Gerben.Tiemens at grontmij.nl
Thu Nov 5 08:02:54 EST 2009

I am testing  5.6.0 beta 1,2 and 3.

As I understand, I can copy the 5.6.0 beta's over the 3.0 beta 7?

When I apply this, and rebuild my C# mapscript application with the new
csharp library, I get memory errors on creating a new imageObj.

In 3.0 beta 7, all is good and working. When I apply beta 1 over it, and
rebuild, then imediately an error occurs on creating an imageobj. Creating a
mapobj is not a problem, so path to dll's is good.

Greetings
Gerben