[MS4W-Users] SDE

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Fri Jan 29 10:07:42 EST 2010

> You could perhaps check with Dependency Walker (DEPENDS.EXE) and make
> sure all required DLL dependencies are present in your web server's path.

Thanx Daniel.  I'll do that.  However after I set the environment in
MS4W with setenv.bat I find :

gdalinfo --formats => The ordinal 968 could not be located in the
dynamic link library LIBEAY32.dll.  I found there are two versions of
that DLL that don't have the same size, one in bin and the other in
cgi-bin.  The path set by setenv.bat puts cgi-bin first, so I copied the
dll from bin to test and I get the same error message.  That doesn't
feel normal.

Cheers,

Yves