[MS4W-Users] IIS

LongRed longred at myrealbox.com
Fri Jan 29 20:44:59 EST 2010

Sorry for the citation mistake.

R.L.

----- Original Message -----
From: Yves Moisan
To: LongRed
Cc: ms4w-users at lists.maptools.org
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2010 8:48 PM
Subject: Re: [MS4W-Users] IIS

> "[...] Of course neither will work if you are using IIS. [..]" (Yves
> Moisan)

Hi,

Wrong citation.  I'm not the one who said that.  However, I'm not on
IIS.

> Any plans in offering a full microsoft support? Or at least an
> up-to-date howto documentation - i've found one for Windows 2000 which
> is quite outdated.

I've run depends.exe on mapserv.exe many times and each time putting
missing dll's in system32 (somewhat non methodically in the sense that I
copied dll's I'm not sure are compatible with one another, I have to
concede ...) to the point I don't get missing files messages anymore,
but now I get "Warning: At least one module has an unresolved import due
to a missing export function in a delay-load dependent module".

This dll dance is getting rather irritating.  I'm close to requesting an
off-line RFQ to get this sorted out ...

Yves

---- Content & Policy Scan by M+ Guardian ----
Millions of safe & clean messages delivered daily

---AV & Spam Filtering by M+Guardian - Risk Free Email (TM)---