[MS4W-Users] problems maps suddenly not displaying

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Jun 16 14:05:30 EST 2010

Could be just about anything.  Use the basic strategy of trouble shooting,
divide and conquer: is it PostGIS or mapserver?   Do the queries via the
PostGIS/OGR command line return the right data?   Does's mapserver's shp2img
give something reasonable?  etc.

Or roll back your changes to the last state the system was working and make
changes one at a time.

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser