[MS4W-Users] Use of fonttype bitmap and autofollow in C# mapscript 5.6.1

Tiemens, Gerben Gerben.Tiemens at grontmij.nl
Thu Mar 18 04:44:36 EST 2010

Hi Tamas,
Thanks for your reply.

Ok, its not possible.
I could not find documentation or comments on this, on website or in code.

Best options:
For me:
- NO use of option autofollow anymore.
For Mapserver
- A decent exception is always better then the standard memory error exception.
- A litle remark within the documentation would be nice.

Greetings and thanks

Gerben