[MS4W-Users] Java Mapscript Problem

Neumann, Gabriel | brain-SCC GmbH g.neumann at brain-scc.de
Thu May 20 12:31:34 EST 2010

Hello!

I have a problem with the java mapscript under windows xp prof sp3. I've
tried different configurations of path/classpath and so on but I got the
error "Can't find dependent libraries" every time I load the lib in
Java. And I've tested with both versions MS4W 3.0 beta11 and 2.3.1. I
have installed the VC8 redistributable too but nothing helps.

I have already inspect the mapscript.dll with the dependency walker. So
I know that he can't find the missing libraries IESHIMS.DLL and WER.DLL
on my computer. Also a fulltext search over all hdd's hasn't found
anything. A second error in the dependency walker is with the MPR.DLL ->
"unresolved import due to a missing export function in a delay-load
dependent module". For my understanding it doesn't matter because they
are lazy loaded. But in my Java test application the error occurs
pertinaciously.

Has anyone an advice for me?

Best regards, Gabriel