[MS4W-Users] FW: [TinyOWS-users] Problem with installing TinyOWS and MS4W
Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Sep 21 04:14:42 EST 2010
While waiting for an answer I started to think that perhaps this is more
MS4W problem than TinyOWS problem.
Rahkonen Jukka wrote
15. 9. 2010 13:19
Vastaanottaja: TinyOWS users discuss list
Aihe: [TinyOWS-users] Problem with installing TinyOWS and MS4W
> This is what I have done:
> Downloaded and unzipped MS4W v. 3.0 beta 11
Downloaded and unzipped TinyOWS 0.9.0 for MS4W
> * Changed Apache to listen port 8060
* Started MS4W and checked that Mapserver answers as usually at
* Tried to contact tinyows at http://localhost:8060/cgi-bin/tinyows.exe
* Noticed that unzipping tinyows zip placed tinyows.exe into directory
* Thought that the previous is not intentional and moved tinyows.exe
into directory D:\ms4w\Apache\cgi-bin
* Tried again http://localhost:8060/cgi-bin/tinyows.exe
> Now something is happening but unfortunately all I get back is a
Windows error report. Headers are like this:
AppName: tinyows.exe AppVer: 0.0.0.0 ModName: msvcr90.dll
ModVer: 9.0.30729.4148 Offset: 000734d8
> Next I tried blindly what happens from command line
> Result was:
Assertion failed: !o->exit, file src\ows\ows_error.c, line 77
> This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
Please contact the application's support team for more information.
>My computer is running on Windows XP Pro (SP3).
> Have I installed TinyOWS in a wrong way or is it possibly something
else that is wrong?
More information about the MS4W-Users