[MS4W-Users] MapServer 6.0.0-beta6 upgrade package available

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Fri Apr 15 09:42:29 EST 2011

I noticed that due to parsing changes in mapserver 6,  I had to change
     IMAGEPATH 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\tmp\'
     IMAGEPATH 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot\tmp\\'

Note the double backslash at the end.  In the old string, likely the
parser is interpreting the backslash as an "escape" character, including
the quote in the string and looking for a close quote (and failing).

Perhaps UNC paths would work if you used FOUR backslashes (so the parser
will include two in the string):

'\\\\mycoumputer\myshare\mypath'

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser