[MS4W-Users] using php-ogr

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Apr 22 13:18:48 EST 2011

mark volz-2 wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to use php-ogr to convert a file from sqlite to a shapefile.
> Does anyone have a quick example of how I can do this?

Hello Mark,

I don't personally have that exact example sorry.

But just for the record (I apologize if you already know this, but other
readers might not), the php-ogr documentation link can be accessed from
MS4W's localhost homepage (for example:
127.0.0.1/php_ogr/php_ogr_documentation.html.  Also, those docs state that
example commands are found in the README_EXAMPLES.txt file at
/ms4w/apps/php_ogr/examples/

Thanks.

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/