[MS4W-Users] WMS TIME using shapefiles

HeZheng hzxfrank2010 at 163.com
Tue Aug 23 01:41:36 EST 2011

Jeff McKenna wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Hmm. I wonder if you can try the request on a single shapefile (not a
> tileindex file).  I wonder if that works for you?
>
> -jeff
>

> --
> Jeff McKenna
> MapServer Consulting and Training Services
> http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/

Jeff
 Thanks for your replay!
   I don't know how to try the request on a single shapefile. Did you mean i
add a field "datetime" to a shapefile? i tried this way, but i only got a
blank map. or did you mean i should change my Url request? there is only one
layer in the map file, so i don't know  how to try the request on a single
shapefile ?  Since I am very new to mapServer. Would you please give me a
more specific answer, thank you!