[MS4W-Users] Reprojection of WMS layer with mapsrcipt

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Jul 19 11:15:18 EST 2011

Frank,

   Good point; I'd forgotten about the WMS driver.  The mapserver
solution would be good too (for some there could be quite a learning
curve).  And if scripting is required, there's always GDAL's Python
bindings....

Peter,

   You could see some extensive Mapscript PHP examples in GeoMOOSE
(www.geomoose.org), but not too many showing re-projection.

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser