[MS4W-Users] PHP Mapscript

Ludwig Kniprath ludwig at kni-online.de
Thu Mar 3 12:37:39 EST 2011

Hi,
the use of the dl-Function in php is per default inhibited by php.ini:
enable_dl = Off
(see http://php.net/enable-dl)

Normally You would enable php_mapscript.dll within php.ini with the line
"extension=php_mapscript.dll".

But if You use ms4w, that should already be done, so in your scripts
dl("...") is not necessary.

hth
Ludwig