[MS4W-Users] is there an updated buildkit?

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 04:43:28 EST 2011

Hi.
First of all thanks for your work to provide us MS4W! I've been using it
since years, and it's always my reference for Windows platforms.
I'm considering to set up a buildbot to test the news from the latest MS
releases, like the latest 6.0.0 beta1. So, the time is come to setup a build
environment.
Looking around I found a buildkit in th osgeo4w download space (
http://download.osgeo.org/buildkit/), but it's outdated.
Do you have an updated repository? Could you provide us the buildkit you're
using, i.e., for the latest MS4W?

Thanks a lot,
Giovanni