[MS4W-Users] MapServer 6.0.0 release package available

John Callahan john.callahan at udel.edu
Fri May 13 10:10:29 EST 2011

Thanks for putting this out, and for your work on maintaining MS4W.

Just as FYI (as you probably know) with the changes to MapServer 6.0, the
default demo applications that ship with MS4W will return errors.  I've
tried Chameleon, dbox, Fusion, and GMap as part of the MS4W base installer.
  Also no luck when downloading the latest GeoMoose and p.mapper apps for
MS4W.   (I know GeoMoose will have a version soon that will work with
MapServer 6.)

Openlayers examples also gave me trouble but then I found out it was related
to FF 4.0 browser.  Replacing the MS4W distributed OpenLayers 10 (inc
examples) with the latest trunk version works great.

The MapServer Itasca Demo Application still works fine.

- John

John Callahan, Research Scientist
Delaware Geological Survey
University of Delaware