[MS4W-Users] OS support

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed May 18 11:25:41 EST 2011

On 11-05-18 10:55 AM, Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca wrote:

> Hi
> Does MS4W is supported on Windows server 2008 r2 64bits?
> Thanks!!
> Steve

Hello Steve,

The public version of MS4W is only supported for 32bit.  I have done
custom builds for clients running 64bit over the years, and you can
contact me directly if you need more information on this.

Another option that I have done for clients in the past is to configure
their 2003 Server to allow running as 32bit
(http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/WindowsServer2003/Library/IIS/13f991a5-45eb-496c-8618-2179c3753bb0.mspx?mfr=true).

Hopefully one of these options helps you as you travel down this path.

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/