[MS4W-Users] OS support

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu May 19 10:40:27 EST 2011

On 11-05-19 11:29 AM, Smith, Michael ERDC-CRREL-NH wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> We have many folks in the Corps that do this, run MS4W in 32bit mode under
> 64bit Apache. We have not had any issues with it.

Thank you Mike.

Did you really mean "under 64bit Apache" or instead "under 64bit Windows"?

i.e. What are the exact steps for this setup to work? Does MS4W 32 bit
including its bundled version of Apache work out of the box in 32bit
mode under 64bit Windows, or does one need to replace the Apache in MS4W
with a 64 bit version for this to work?

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/