[MS4W-Users] OS support

Thomas RAFFIN traffin at sirap.fr
Thu May 19 11:42:56 EST 2011

Hi,

There could be an issue using MDB2 (and/or postgreSQL MDB2 drivers
and/or postgreSQL drivers) with MS4W 3.0 32 bits (Apache, PHP,
Mapserver, ... no IIS or something like that) on Windows 7 64 bits. We
didn't find time to investigate more so the bug was not reported.

Configuration:
- MDB2 version 2.5.0b3 installed via PEAR
- postgreSQL 8.4 or postgreSQL 9 both 32 bits
- Windows 7 64 bits
- MS4W 3.0 and MS4W 2.x

The problem is requests are very long with the "tableInfo" method of
MDB2 whereas the same install on the same computer with MS4W 2.x works
and both PG 8.4 or 9 32.

By the way MapServer seems to works correctly with all those the
combinations.

Thomas