[MS4W-Users] How to update GDAL 1.8.1?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Nov 21 08:33:16 EST 2011

I really do not recommend that users copy/paste dlls between versions - it is
asking for trouble.  Since MS4W 3.0.3 contains GDAL 1.8.1, you could use the
MS4W installer to install 3.0.3 to a different Apache port and then
configure and test your GeoMoose setup.

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/

boesiii wrote