[MS4W-Users] Getting blank tiles in google maps

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Sep 8 15:09:26 EST 2011

Ok, that means taht the "common" EPSG alias is not known.  So use

PROJECTION
	"proj=tmerc"
	"lat_0=49"
	"lon_0=-2"
	"k=0.9996012717"
	"x_0=400000"
	"y_0=-100000"
	"ellps=airy"
	"datum=OSGB36"
	"units=m"
	"no_defs"
END

instead.

As for the other error, have a look at the online mapserver doc on
output formats.

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser