[MS4W-Users] projection systems

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Sun Sep 18 20:10:00 EST 2011

Gayani,

   You might have better luck on the  GeoMoose users mailing list
(http://www.geomoose.org/info/mailing_lists.html).

Basically you edit a map file to indicate the source data are in
EPSG:4236 by adding a PROJECTION object to the LAYER definition, and
adding a PROJECTION object to MAP object to indicate the target
coordinates system is EPSG:900913 (or better yet use the official EPSG:3875)

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser