[MS4W-Users] SDE connection

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Aug 21 08:37:32 EST 2012

Hello,

Your local README-sde.txt should contain examples that point to the plugin
at C:/ms4w/Apache/specialplugins/ however I see that you are pointing to the
/cgi-bin/ instead.  Here is an example:

     LAYER
       CONNECTIONTYPE PLUGIN
       CONNECTION "hostname,port:xxx,database,username,password"
       PLUGIN "C:/ms4w/Apache/specialplugins/msplugin_sde_91.dll"
       DATA "layername,geometrycolumn,SDE.DEFAULT"
     END # layer

Note that I currently do not have a local SDE instance to test against, so
please if other community members can test and provide feedback that would
be great.

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com

miki79 wrote