[MS4W-Users] SDE connection

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Aug 21 09:48:23 EST 2012

Hello,

Since you did copy the dlls to the /cgi-bin/ folder, you could now use
Dependency Walker (http://www.dependencywalker.com/) and load that problem
dll (from cgi-bin) in that, to see if all dll files are loaded.

I did that locally, and depends showed me that SDE.dll was not found (in top
left panel): http://snag.gy/kAGMH.jpg

I hope other community members will now step in to help/test.

Alternatively you could contact me directly and provide me with access to
your server and we can discuss support rates (or discuss funding to improve
SDE support in general).

Thanks for using MS4W.

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com