[MS4W-Users] MS4W 3.0.4beta1 and still no luck with WFS and OGR output

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Feb 10 07:33:42 EST 2012

> If someone has made this to work with shapefiles I would love to see the mapfile.

The small test package that I created for that ticket does use a
shapefile :)  http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/3751#comment:22

I would agree that recently there seems to be an occasional
temp-writing-issue on both linux and windows, although as I mentioned I
did not have problems at the time of my testing in that ticket.  I'll
keep my eyes open for it though.

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/