[MS4W-Users] MS4W 3.0.4 available

jbicik jbicik at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 02:50:40 EST 2012

Hi Jeff,

Thank you very much for releasing this new build. I can't wait to try this
out. Would you please consider updating the Mapserver buildkit
(http://download.osgeo.org/buildkit/) to the latest version? Also, could you
please let me know if your MS4W build contains the GNU regex or not? I had
some discussion in the Mapserver forum about a possible license conflict
since regex is released under GPL and MS4W is licensed under MIT/X style
license. There is a possibility to easily build Mapserver with regex from
PHP 5.3.1.

Best regards, Josef