[MS4W-Users] Blinking vector data is possible in ka-map-1.0?

ramramesh rameshmalampuzha at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 00:42:52 EST 2012

Hi friends..

can we blink our vector region data in kamap?
is that possible?
here i'm using MS4W - MapServer 4 Windows - version 2.2.9.

I'm doing some works related to house property display. There are so many
blocks(vector polygon that represents the property) in my application.
Search value, zoom to that search result(house) is working properly and that
search value(vector region) will come center of the map window. My next task
is set any blinking or any other method for showing that result..

Please share your opinion also...

Thanks & Regards
Ramesh T.R.