[MS4W-Users] MS4W with an external Apache

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 10:48:12 EST 2012

I suppose that it depends if you use php mapscript. In that case you need
to consider the compatibility between your php setups under MS4W-Apache and
the other Apache.
For the cgi (mapserv.exe) you shoudn't have problems in deplying it beyon
another cgi interface. Just bring with you all the needed libraries and set
the Apache environment correctly ;)

giovanni