[MS4W-Users] MapServer 6.2.0-beta1 package available

Donald Kerr donald.kerr at dkerr.co.uk
Mon Jul 2 15:16:28 EST 2012

Jeff,

All seems to be working well with the exception of a templating issue that
I'm getting.

With a WFS request that specifies an alternative template outputformat, MS4W
crashes with the message "mapserv.exe has encountered a problem and needs to
close." This request is working with the existing MS4W version.

The request:
http://localhost:81/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=osmmwfs.map&service=wfs&version=
1.0.0&request=getfeature&typename=TopographicLine&bbox=258213,665662,258875,
666158&outputformat=OSMMWFS

The outputformat section of the map file:
OUTPUTFORMAT
	NAME "OSMMWFS"
	DRIVER "TEMPLATE"
	MIMETYPE "text/xml; subtype=gml/2.1.2"
	FORMATOPTION "FILE=osmmwfstemplate.gml"
	FORMATOPTION "ATTACHMENT=osmmwfs.gml"
END # OUTPUTFORMAT

osmmwfstemplate.gml contents:

<!-- mapserver template -->
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<osgb:FeatureCollection
xmlns:osgb='http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/xml/namespaces/osgb'
xmlns:gml='http://www.opengis.net/gml'
xmlns:xlink='http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink'
xmlns:xsi='http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance'
xsi:schemaLocation='http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/xml/namespaces/osgb
http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/xml/schema/v7/OSDNFFeatures.xsd'
fid='GDS-87948-1169'>
<gml:description>Ordnance Survey, (c) Crown Copyright. All rights reserved,
2012-03-20</gml:description>
[resultset layer=TopographicLine]
[feature]
<osgb:topographicMember>
	<osgb:TopographicLine fid='[toid]'>
		<osgb:featureCode>[featurecode]</osgb:featureCode>

<osgb:descriptiveGroup>[descriptivegroup]</osgb:descriptiveGroup>
 		<osgb:physicalLevel>[lineclass]</osgb:physicalLevel>
		<osgb:polyline>
			<gml:LineString srsName='osgb:BNG'>
				<gml:coordinates>[shpxy]</gml:coordinates>
			</gml:LineString>
		</osgb:polyline>
	</osgb:TopographicLine>
</osgb:topographicMember>
[/feature]
[/resultset]
<osgb:boundedBy>
	<gml:Box srsName='osgb:BNG'>
		<gml:coordinates>[bbox]</gml:coordinates>
	</gml:Box>
</osgb:boundedBy>
</osgb:FeatureCollection>

Without "&outputformat=OSMMWFS", all is well. I have tried this with IIS on
port 80 and Apache on port 81 with the same results.

Regards,

Donald