[MS4W-Users] Installing mapcache?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Fri Jul 13 20:16:43 EST 2012

Hi all,

It has been a while since I have installed and use ms4w. I am interested
in using mapcache. I see in nabble that it appears to be part of
MS4W_3.0.4-dev package.

I am not seeing it listed as part of 3.0.6, is is part of this release?

It looks like it is in ms4w_3.0.4-dev.zip only. eg: it is not in
mapserver_ms4w-6.2.0-beta1.zip

So what do I need to do to install mapcache?

What file(s) need to be edited to enable it in apache?
Does the cache have to be in C: or can it be elsewhere?

I have setup mapcache on Linux so I understand the basics of doing that,
but it would be handy if there is a Windows check list for getting ti
setup using ms4w.

Thanks,
   -Steve