[MS4W-Users] MS4W 3.0.4-dev MapCache Crash

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Mar 26 08:08:42 EST 2012

The other point of note regarding "C:" versus other drives: as noted in
the install steps
(http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=README_INSTALL_dev.html#g-mapcache-apache-module)
the MapCache module config is hardcoded by default to C:/, so you have
to follow the steps in that document to change those paths (in
httpd.conf and mapcache.xml).

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/