[MS4W-Users] WFS error

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Nov 20 11:44:42 EST 2012

Hello Jose,

Make sure you set the "gml_featureid" and "gml_include_items" metadata
parameters within your "caop" layer in your server's mapfile.  (see
example at
http://www.mapserver.org/ogc/wfs_server.html#example-wfs-server-mapfile)

...where "gml_featureid" is the "Field to be used for the ID of the
feature in the output GML".  This field in your data will contain unique
integer values.

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/