[MS4W-Users] Image 24 Bit

José Pedro Santos zpsantos1 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 12:03:00 EST 2012

Ok Fraser.

Thanks for the information. O will try to do that. But the error is constant with the image format..

Best Regards,

 José Santos
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2012 09:44:47 -0700
From: bfraser at geoanalytic.com
To: zpsantos1 at hotmail.com
CC: ms4w-users at lists.maptools.org
Subject: Re: [MS4W-Users] Image 24 Bit

    This is the MS4W list so you may want
      to ask your question on the Mapserver users list.

      I'd experiment with removing some of the PROCESSING directives.
      Take out the DITHER one, it's not useful with the input and output
      are 24-bit images.  And I'd consider removing the SCALE=AUTO,; it
      may be messing with your input data and cause the CLASS
      EXPRESSIONS to not be useful.

      And I see that your EXPRESSIONS are operating on [PIXEL] which is
      fine for one band input images, but invalid for 3 band images (use
      [RED],[GREEN], and [BLUE] for 3-band images).

      Best Regards,
Brent Fraser