[MS4W-Users] Any plan towards Mapserver 6.2 Suite?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Nov 29 11:35:15 EST 2012

On 12-11-29 11:46 AM, Saka Royban wrote:
> Hi all.
> Is there any plan to include Mapserver 6.2 Suite and when? (sorry, i
> didn't find anything useful in  maptools site)
> Or any other binaries for windows?

Hello,

Yes it is in development.  As this is a major effort, if your
organization can assist in funding this development please do contact me
directly; funding will help speed up the MS4W Suite release cycle.  You
can also use the available 6.2-beta packages for MS4W as well.  And yet
another option is to contact me directly for a custom build.

Thank you for your continued use of MS4W.

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/