[MS4W-Users] MapServer 6.2.0-beta4 package available

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Oct 24 10:17:03 EST 2012

On 12-10-24 12:04 PM, Thomas RAFFIN wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there an issue with SVG symbols in MapServer 6.2-beta4, or is there
> something missing in MS4W to do that:
> http://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-73.html ?

Hi Thomas,

Hmm. MS4W is built with Cairo support, but was not compiled with
libsvg-cairo, which I believe is required for this SVG symbol support.
Can you file a new ticket with a small test case (under the "MS4W"
product/component) http://bugzilla.maptools.org/enter_bug.cgi ? I will
tackle this for the next release.

If your organization can contribute funding for this change in MS4W
please contact me directly.

Thank you,

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/