[MS4W-Users] MapServer 6.2.0-beta3 package available

Donald Kerr donald.kerr at dkerr.co.uk
Mon Sep 10 04:56:53 EST 2012

Now on GitHub:

https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/issues/4451

Will report via GitHub.

After further experimenting, I can see now that Mapserver is creating the
256 x 256 tile with a one pixel transparent line along the bottom and the
right hand side - See attached.

Regards,

Donald

Just when I though everything was working ...

I dropped the beta 3 files into my cgi-bin and checked to make sure that
everything on my system was working as it should and all seemed fine. It was
not until this morning that I noticed that I had a problem with white lines
appearing around images when zoomed fully in. The white lines are the
background showing through - See attached image showing white outlines on
tiles at the botton; the top part of the attached image is rendered using
beta 2 and the tiles have no lines. The lines are actually the background
colour showing through. When I zoom out to different scales, the white lines
are not present.

Initially, I though this was an OpenLayers issue but when I change back to
Beta 2, all is working as it should. Any thoughts?

Regards,

Donald