[MS4W-Users] Can MS4W be used to serve .bil elevation data?

James_in_Utah James.Evans at hill.af.mil
Fri Apr 5 04:33:54 EST 2013

Hi,
I'm trying to serve elevation data (GMTED2010) geotiffs.  My application is
expecting Int16, LittleEndian.  On the receiving end, the files I get appear
to have the high order word stripped.  My elevations appear to range only
from 0 to 256 meters.  I've tried several output format statements in map
file, with no luck.  Then I noticed that when I type mapserv -v, bil isn't
listed as one of the output formats.  Is this the case?
Any way to get this to work?
Thanks,
James