[MS4W-Users] MS4W under IIS?

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Wed Apr 17 20:00:54 EST 2013

Yes you can skip the GeoMoose-specific steps in Steps 1 and 2.
GeoMoose is (just?) a bunch of Javascript and PHP with a little html and
XML thrown in, so I'd expect the you'd have to do the IIS config show in
Step 3B even if you were building a MS4W-based app from scratch...

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser