[MS4W-Users] MS4W under IIS?

James_in_Utah James.Evans at hill.af.mil
Fri Apr 19 19:21:58 EST 2013

Well, we took our first stab at getting this running under IIS today.
Everything seems to be configured correctly, but still can't get
quickmap.php to run.  We get an error saying it can't access the
servemap.map.  Probably a permission thing.  When I try accessing the
getcapabilities from another machine, it also complains about not being able
to read the servemap.map.  We'll have to pick up there on monday.  Any hints
on what we might have missed?
Thanks,
James