[MS4W-Users] MS4W under IIS?

Evans, James R Civ USAF ACC 84 RADES/SCZE James.Evans at hill.af.mil
Mon Apr 22 10:39:33 EST 2013

Hi Brent,

Thanks for the response.  Here is the error we are getting:

Warning: ms_newMapObj(): [MapServer Error]: msLoadMap(): Parsing error
near (IMAGEPATH):(line 8) in D:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\quickmap.php on line
21

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'MapScriptException' with message
'Failed to open map file "d:/ms4w/Apache/cgi-bin/servemap.map"' in
D:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\quickmap.php:21 Stack trace: #0
D:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\quickmap.php(21):
ms_newMapObj('d:/ms4w/Apache/...') #1 {main} thrown in
D:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\quickmap.php on line 21

PHP Warning: ms_newMapObj(): [MapServer Error]: msLoadMap(): Parsing
error near (IMAGEPATH):(line 8) in D:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\quickmap.php on
line 21 PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'MapScriptException' with
message 'Failed to open map file "d:/ms4w/Apache/cgi-bin/servemap.map"'
in D:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\quickmap.php:21 Stack trace: #0
D:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\quickmap.php(21):
ms_newMapObj('d:/ms4w/Apache/...') #1 {main} thrown in
D:\ms4w\Apache\htdocs\quickmap.php on line 21

We'll be taking a look through the permissions you mentioned.
Thanks,
James