[MS4W-Users] Serving Satellite Images

James Screech james at cyfas.co.uk
Tue Dec 10 04:15:41 EST 2013

I have been using MS4W for some time to render OSM data for a GreatMaps.Net
based application. However I now need to provide satellite images for a
client who, for numerous reasons, cannot have internet access. Is there
anyway MS4W can serve satellite images (I assume not)? Or has anyone come
across a similar package that does? I will also need a source of suitable
satellite images going down to street level.

Kind Regards

James Screech

Senior Software Engineer

logo cyfas for email small blue-1

Unit 5, Ivel Business Park

1 Ivel Road

Shefford

Beds SG17 5JU

Attention : This email is confidential and intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed. All views or opinions expressed are those of the individual and not necessarily those of the company. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please be advised that any dissemination, forwarding, printing or any other material use of the information contained is strictly prohibited. All email inbound and outbound from Cyfas Systems Limited is monitored for business purposes.
Cyfas Systems has made every effort to ensure attachments are free from viruses. However, neither Cyfas Systems nor the sender accepts any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan any attachments."