[MS4W-Users] MS4W-Users Digest, Vol 106, Issue 1

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Feb 13 11:06:42 EST 2013

One thing it could be is the STATUS of each of your layers.  Please read
the STATUS parameter in the mapfile documentation:
http://www.mapserver.org/mapfile/layer.html?highlight=status

You could experiment with the different values (ON, OFF, DEFAULT), as
this is the best way to learn what happens for each.

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/