[MS4W-Users] Using SetEnvIf

James_in_Utah James.Evans at hill.af.mil
Fri Mar 15 13:01:56 EST 2013

Hi,
I'm using this line at the bottom of my httpd.conf file:

SetEnvIf Request_URI "/cgi-bin/radeswms"
MS_MAPFILE=/ms4w/Apache/cgi-bin/servemap.map

to try to hide the map=servemap.map in my request URL.  It does not seem to
be working.  I keeps getting:

Not Found
The requested URL /cgi-bin/radeswms was not found on this server.

I tried apache-restart but that did not seem to help.  Is there anything
else I need to do to make this take effect?

Thanks,
James