[MS4W-Users] Incorrect LatLonBoundingBox values for ESPG:3719

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Mar 18 15:14:47 EST 2013

This has com up in a bunch of threads lately, both here and on mapserver
lists. Soooo ...

When you are using a projection in a LAYER or the MAP section of the
mapfile coordinates like BoundingBox or EXTENT must be supplied in the
projectioned frame of reference and not in longlat.

For people that need to perform projections there is an online tool here
that might help you with converting them:

http://cs2cs.mygeodata.eu/

-Steve W