[MS4W-Users] stable MapCache version for Windwos?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Mar 19 07:56:38 EST 2013

Hi Sven,

That is the best available version.  We are in the process of upgrading
all MS4W libraries, and the plan is to release MapCache-latest and
TinyOWS-latest (and MapServer-latest, GDAL-latest) in this next release.

If your organization can assist this big development project please
contact me directly and we can discuss how you can sponsor this.  Or if
you need a custom build you can also contact me directly and my team
will assist you.

You can also file your exact requests and issues at
http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/index.phtml?page=bugs.html

Thanks!

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/