[MS4W-Users] ms4w status?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Nov 22 11:53:41 EST 2013

Hi Sean,

Thanks for such a nice complement on MS4W.  It is a hugely popular
product.  Rest assured, my company Gateway Geomatics is behind MS4W
fully (read: it is my only source of income, and my pride and joy
product).  Plans are in the works for big changes (servers, services
etc) for MS4W.

But if you ever feel generous and willing to help fund the great product
that your clients rely on, please contact me directly.

If you find specific issues, please do file a ticket in its issue tracker.

Talk soon, and have a nice weekend!

-jeff

http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/