[MS4W-Users] How to use the Oracle Spatial functions such as SDO_RELATE(S.OGC_GEOMETRY, NB.OGC_GEOMETRY, 'mask=inside')='TRUE' inside ms4w MAPFILE DATA string?

shiva.sk4 kshivashankar at pixelsoftek.com
Tue Jan 7 01:27:14 EST 2014

Hello Everybody,

How to use *Oracle Spatial* functions in the DATA queries of MapServer(ms4w
3.0.3)? I am getting the following error while trying to highlight selected
features which lie inside a particular boundary :

*msDrawMap(): Image handling error. Failed to draw layer named
'thematic_layer'. msOracleSpatialLayerWhichShapes(): OracleSpatial error.
Error parsing OracleSpatial DATA variable.*

Following is the query I am using in the DATA string :
*
DATA "geom from (select S.XFM_ID as XFM_ID,S.LOCATION as
LOCATION,S.OGC_GEOMETRY as geom from STRAND S,NODEBOUNDARY NB where
SDO_RELATE(S.OGC_GEOMETRY,NB.OGC_GEOMETRY,'mask=inside')='TRUE' and
NB.NODENAME='PUGA2003' and S.LOCATION in ('A','2')) as FOO USING UNIQUE
XFM_ID SRID 2622 VERSION 10g"*

Regards,
Shiva