[MS4W-Users] Issue in configuring Mapserver for windows

Rahkonen Jukka (Tike) jukka.rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon May 26 04:25:25 EST 2014

Hi,

Could you mail the whole mapfile as you have it now so I can test it so that it makes the least trouble for me? I feel very lazy, I apologize.

-Jukka-
 Princy K. V. wrote:

Thank you for the quick response.

I tried all possible path. But still with same error :( . Am I missing any other configuration for windows?. I m using attached mapfile.

 I used following reference for map server set up,
http://spatialhorizons.com/2007/12/09/using-mapserver-3-cgi-mapserver/

Thanks,
Princy