[owtchart-users] Re: About the OWTChart

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 22:16:15 -0500

> "Fan, Shixiang" wrote:
>
>         I like your OWTchart a lot. When I use it in my web pages, I
> found a problem:  if there is gap between points, the line chart does
> not show well. For example, I have x: (1, 2, 3, 4, 5), y: (11, #, #,
> 5, #), where # denotes an empty data. In this case, there will be no
> lines drawn.
>
>         I am reading your code, but it is complicated. I was wondering
> if we could draw dots at the data point (1, 11), (4, 5). Can you help
> me?

This is not possible directly, but there's a way to achieve the same
result using the COMBO_HLC_LINE chart type, the trick is explained in
the following message in the owtchart-users list archive:

http://lists.dmsolutions.ca/pipermail/owtchart-users/2002-October/000004.html

BTW, for more information on the list or to subscribe to it, see: