[owtchart-users] owtchart help

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Fri, 23 May 2003 17:46:47 -0400

Paul Phillips wrote:

> What I'm trying to do is to represent ranges, via shading, on a line
> plot.  See enclosed.  Also, note the customized grid yaxis values.
> Please give me a starting point (pardon the pun).

Paul,

Unfortunately I don't think this shading is possible with the current
version of GDChart which is used by OWTChart.

Of course it would always be possible to add this feature as a new HLC
style or something similar, but before suggesting that we reinvent the
wheel (and since I wouldn't have time to add that myself anyway in the
near future) I would suggest that you look at JPGraph at
http://www.aditus.nu/jpgraph/  ya never know, it might support this
chart type.

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette@dmsolutions.ca