[owtchart-users] Re: OWTChart-I cant set transparent background

Daniel Morissette morissette@dmsolutions.ca
Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:20:52 -0500

Hi Christina,

It seems that there was a typo ion the docs.  The parameter is actually
called TranspBG in the source code and not TransBG. I have fixed the
docs on the website at
http://maptools.org/owtchart/index.phtml?page=owtchart_userguide.html#TranspBG

Can you please try TranspBG=1 and see if that works for you?

Daniel

P.S. Please use the owtchart-users list for future questions since
others on the list may have the same question or know the answer:
I have CC'd this reply to the list.